With a great product and awesome people, it is no surprise why WEX Health is such a fast growing company. That's why we're always on the look-out for new, talented people to help us achieve our goal - to simplify the business of Health Care. Simplifying Health Care? Sounds challenging and exciting, right?
The Configuration Manager is responsible for creating and overseeing configuration management plans for WEX Health. This includes source control, building management, software configurations, software versions, deployment versions, deployment scripts, and project documentation. The Configuration Manager must ensure all identified configuration items for a given application are versioned, built and handed off to each environment in the life cycle via a controlled, centralized process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and implement activities related to the configuration management (CM) of software development. This may include scheduling, executing, and documenting software build processes. Includes compiling software with standard software development tools, packaging builds for release, ensuring appropriate project documentation is available for each new build or release, and supporting a continuous integration environment.
- Develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Sets up and maintains system and application environments; Implement custom solutions for software repository and application lifecycle management tools
- Identify CM issues in assigned projects during the lifecycle of the project. Plans and executes the resolution of those issues
- Maintains a repository of configuration items for projects and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Responsible for configuration activities for migrations for new and existing partners
- Provides effort for ongoing support and maintenance of existing tools and applications
- 3 years of experience in configuration management for software and database development utilizing Visual Studio and TFS build processes
- 2 years of experience working with software systems with 1 year of development experience in ASP.Net and C#.
- Experience in database analysis, specifically MS SQL Server and SQL Replication
- Ability to communicate with various team members at all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle such as Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Support Staff, Internal Infrastructure team, and occasionally external customers
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies, particularly Scrum
- Experience with middleware software, particularly BizTalk
- Experience with Secure File Transfer software, particularly MoveIt
- Experience working with infrastructure teams in support of networking servers and storage
- Demonstrated ability to deal with complex challenges independently and collaboratively with team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Possess excellent communication skills both in written and verbal form
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while being highly motivated and resourceful
WEX Health offers a SAAS Based Health Care Payment Solutions to Banks, Health Carriers, Third Party Administrators, and Payroll Vendors. We are located in Fargo, Minneapolis, Omaha, St. Louis, and Hartford, CT and growing by about 30% per year.
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Awesome PTO and VTO Time Off
- Outstanding Match on company 401k
- Breathtaking Tuition Reimbursement
- New Innovative Benefits such as:
- Parental Leave Policy
- Company Sabbatical at 5-year mark
- Wellness reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top