Imagine working for a fast growing company that is revolutionizing the consumer driven healthcare industry. Imagine being part of a dynamic team that values being ambitious, competitive, dedicated, resourceful, responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. Imagine bringing your personal best every single day and making an impact. Can you imagine yourself here? WEX Health is a rapidly growing company that delivers consumer-driven healthcare administration solutions to the healthcare and employee benefits industry. Our mission is to empower our customers to dream bigger and help them realize their goals with innovative technology solutions and unparalleled service.
The Configuration Manager is responsible for creating and overseeing configuration management plans for WEX Health. This includes source control, building management, software configurations, software versions, deployment versions, deployment scripts, and project documentation. The Configuration Manager must ensure all identified configuration items for a given application are versioned, built and handed off to each environment in the life cycle via a controlled, centralized process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and implement activities related to the configuration management (CM) of software development. This may include scheduling, executing, and documenting software build processes. Includes compiling software with standard software development tools, packaging builds for release, ensuring appropriate project documentation is available for each new build or release, and supporting a continuous integration environment.
- Develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Sets up and maintains system and application environments; Implement custom solutions for software repository and application lifecycle management tools
- Identify CM issues in assigned projects during the lifecycle of the project. Plans and executes the resolution of those issues
- Maintains a repository of configuration items for projects and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Provides effort for ongoing support and maintenance of existing tools and applications
- 3+ years of experience in configuration management for software and database development utilizing Visual Studio and TFS build processes
- 2+ years of experience working with software systems with 1+ year of development experience in ASP.Net and C#.
- Experience in database analysis, specifically MS SQL Server and SQL Replication
- Ability to communicate with various team members at all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle such as Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Support Staff, Internal Infrastructure team, and occasionally external customers
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies, particularly Scrum
- Experience working with infrastructure teams in support of networking servers and storage
- Demonstrated ability to deal with complex challenges independently and collaboratively with team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Possess excellent communication skills both in written and verbal form
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while being highly motivated and resourceful
Equal Opportunity Employers Vets/Disabilities
Back to top