The WEX Health Client Manager is responsible for providing excellent customer service to WEX Health partners. This role will be responsible for working with the Implementation team throughout account onboarding, as well as serving as a main point of contact to ensure all needs are met and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Represent and manage all aspects of account implementation and setup for new Partners
- Execute and communicate effectively across the various milestones of the overall WEX Health Cloud implementation plan including ownership of many task and delegation and follow up of others.
- Manage and/or assist with the Partner account upon completion of the implementation
- Assist Partners with rolling out new product features and functionality
- Responsible for creating and maintaining process documentation as it pertains to the Partner
- Provide training and guidance to internal teams regarding a Partner's program and key initiatives
- Ensures timely follow-up and resolution on inquiries/issues to meet Partner needs and expectations
- Manages additional projects as they are assigned
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- 1-2 years of service experience working in a client facing role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology, or Healthcare related field-preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with written and verbal skills to Partners, Employers, and across WEX Health Cloud teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced professional environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top