Benefit Services Supervisor
Benefit Services Supervisor
With a great product andawesome people, it is no surprise why WEX Health is such a fast growingcompany. That's why we're always on the look-out for new, talented people tohelp us achieve our goal - to simplify the business of Health Care. SimplifyingHealth Care? Sounds challenging and exciting, right?
The WEX Health Benefit Services Supervisor is responsible for leading a Service team that handles inquiries from Consumers and/or Employers using WEX Health products. The team needs to be equipped to answer questions on benefits and services with accuracy and high quality customer service, while maintaining service level agreements for all BPO partners. The Supervisor is responsible for managing the team to high levels of efficiency and quality, while maintaining a positive work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team Management
- Responsible for leading a team of 12 Service Center Representatives that are answering incoming calls and responding to emails submitted by Consumers and Employer. This includes but is not limited to setting individual goals/commitments and competent evaluations with each team member in accordance with the company practices
- Customer/Partner Facing
- Ability to manage Escalated situations/Supervisor Calls on urgent situations. This includes follow up on Quality issues or Executive escalations and being able to handle Service requests being taken by the team.
- Product and Healthcare Knowledge
- Ability to understand the WEX Health product family and Healthcare Industry. This includes understanding, or ability to learn, the WEX Health Cloud platform, Debit Card functionality, and basic related Technologies.
- Customer Service
- Must have ability to understand Service Level Agreements, and what it takes to meet the Service requirements in attaining these goals and contractual obligations including the allocation of resources across queues, partners, and schedules to meet agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
- Team Building
- Must demonstrate effective interviewing skills to identify high quality candidates for the WEX Health Service team. This includes being able to review resumes, interviewing in person, and over the phone when necessary. Must also create a positive work environment for existing team members encouraging development and career growth within the organization.
- Previous customer service management experience preferred
- Preferred but not required experience with Healthcare or related field
- Experience working with software and tools on a day to day basis (Office, Outlook, Web)
- Must have good written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
WEX Health offers a SAAS Based Health Care Payment Solution to Banks, Health Carriers, Third Party Administrators and Payroll Vendors. We are located in Fargo, Minneapolis, Omaha, St. Louis and Hartford, CT and growing by about 30% per year.
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Awesome PTO and VTO Time Off.
- Outstanding Match on company 401k
- Breathtaking Tuition Reimbursement
- New Innovative Benefits such as:
- Parental Leave Policy
- Company Sabbatical at 5-year mark
- Wellness reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer Vets/Disabilities
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a senior recruiter supporting the IT and Sales Departments, Julia spends her days sourcing candidates, reaching out to great potentials, and coordinating with her fellow recruiters to attend off-site events.
Back to top