WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today! Great Place To Work-Certified.
The Assistant Treasurer is responsible for the efficient management of global cash and short term borrowing. This position is also responsible for the management of the Company's corporate insurance programs.
The Assistant Treasurer will be:
-responsible for efficient global cash management including meeting daily funding requirements in several currencies
-responsible for forecasting , budgeting and minimizing financing interest expense, by maintaining adequate operational balances globally yet minimizing excess cash
-hedging- responsible for meeting all obligations with outstanding hedges and executing approved interest rate, fx and commodity hedging instruments to balance floating interest rate risk, fx, and commodity risk in accordance with BoD approved policy
-responsible to optimize and globalize our new Cloud based treasury management system, including the oversight and management of over 200 accounts. Responsible for SOX compliance and all account administration in accordance with best practices
-responsible for corporate cash management policies
-optimize foreign currency cash and borrowing arrangements. Manage intercompany loan agreements.
- compliance - responsible for full regulatory compliance including FATCA, FBAR regulations.
- credit agreement - responsible to make all quarterly and other required filings documenting and certifying compliance with all credit requirements; responsible for providing covenant calculations. Internal reporting and monitoring of detailed compliance baskets
-management of corporate insurance programs including liability and property programs
Knowledge, Skills & Responsibilities:
• 10+ years Treasury Management experience
• Direct Supervision
• Risk Management / Insurance experience preferred
• Bachelor Degree required; Masters preferred
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.
• 401(k) Plan
• Adoption Assistance
• Bonus Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
• Extended Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
• Pet Insurance
• Paid Time Off(PTO)
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a member of the Core Processing Team, Leela works alongside fellow engineers to ensure that the back-end systems supporting all of WEX’s credit card transactions are functionally optimized.
Back to top