ANALYST FRAUD SERVICES - French & English speaking
- Breda, Netherlands
Analyst - Fraud Services | Wex Fleet Europe
We are WEX Fleet Europe. An affiliate of WEX Inc. which is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. Many companies all over the world work with WEX because of our expertise, quality focus on customers and commitments to innovation. WEX Fleet Europe offers the GO Fuel Card, a premium multi network fuel card solution for the Benelux area and France.
WEX hires people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry. For our European organization we are looking for an Analyst for Fraud Services who will help the company mitigate Fraud Risk in Europe. The job will be based in our Breda office in the Netherlands.
If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
- Within WEX Fleet Europe, the opportunity has arisen for an Analyst for Fraud Services who specialises in mitigating Fraud Risk associated with new customers applications and transactions for existing customers along with supporting claims management.
- The Analyst will also be responsible for developing analytical support for measuring, monitoring and reporting detection strategies, projects and process efficiencies.
- The Analyst will report to the head of Customer Service and collaborate with the Global Fraud Services team in the United States to help analyze, investigate and problem solve to mitigate Fraud Risk.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with Global Fraud Partners to assess the current process and performance metrics.
- Analyse daily transaction, change of address, transaction monitoring, reports and investigating suspicious transactions.
- Work together with Global Compliance to ensure legal requirements are met for Claim templates while developing and managing Claims Management process.
- Build data collection plans and obtain quantitative and qualitative data to promote data-driven decisions.
- Create a repository of process and procedure documents and identify overlapping tasks.
- Develop standard reporting packages as necessary.
- Create ad-hoc and regular reports based on analyst requirements.
- Develop recommendations on and plans to implement process improvements, including automation initiatives.
- Lead new process improvement efforts and build control measures to mitigate further issues.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in related subject area.
- Full time availability (40 hours p/w).
- 3 years of experience in a fraud role.
- Experience in process management, data analysis, credit and/or related work experience, preferably in the financial industry.
- Residing within a maximum of 60 minutes travel distance by public transport/train from Breda or willingness to move. The WEX office is situated next to the Breda city center train station. Unfortunately we do not have free parking places available.
- For now you will need to be able and willing to work from home due to COVID-19. In case WEX will re-open the Breda office, you will have to be present in the office (full or part time).
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills to quickly recognize issues and opportunities to improve processes and drive efficiencies; a high degree of accuracy is required.
- Ability to translate business requirements to detailed data requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver against deadlines.
- Ability to work well cross-functionally to drive change.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Knowledge of reporting (BObj, Tableau) and database management/querying is a plus.
- Ability to offer flexibility to meet with Global Partner Offices in the United States.
- Fluency in English is essential. As well as good knowledge of French.
- Dutch language is welcome.
What do we offer?
WEX offers you a workplace in a growing, international company. In an informal setting, you will work together with friendly, driven and team oriented colleagues. Of course WEX offers you a market competitive package of benefits.
Does this sound like you?
Then please apply to this position via LinkedIn. We look forward to hearing from you.
WEX Fleet Europe is an Equal opportunity employer. Note to recruitment agencies: All unsolicited submission prior to an agreement set in place between the Talent Acquisition Department and the agency will not create any implied obligation. We reserve the right to contact the candidates directly from any unsolicited submissions. We work strictly with a list of preferred suppliers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Back to top