Administrative Support/ Receptionist
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today! Great Place To Work-Certified.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all mail distribution and FedEx shipments (incoming and outgoing)
- Signing for packages/greeting guests
- Pre-meeting conference room set up to include presentation preparation, and food and beverage set up
- Post-meeting clean up
- Assist with company meetings to include preparation, set-up and clean-up
- Conference room scheduling and 4th floor training room schedule
- HR I-9s and new hire keycards
- Work with Building Maintenance on any facility needs- light bulbs, heat, etc.
- Managing incoming vendors - coffee, coke, shred it, printers etc.
- Office and State Association Invoices and POs
- Stocking break-room supplies and keeping supplies organized
- Wifi Vouchers
- Responsible for managing both the Concur and Verizon accounts to include activation and de-activation of user accounts
- Monthly Business Review (MBR) prep, to include printing and binding presentations for leadership team
- Calendar and travel management for General manager
- Expense Reports for General manager
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years experience
- Proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Highly Organized
- Attention to detail
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- 401(k) Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Bonus Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
- Extended Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
Meet Some of WEX's Employees
As a member of the Core Processing Team, Leela works alongside fellow engineers to ensure that the back-end systems supporting all of WEX’s credit card transactions are functionally optimized.
Back to top