Account Services Manager 2
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career - come be part of WEX today!
The Account Services Manager II - Corporate Payments WEX Direct grows, retains, and services strategic clients. To this end, they collaboratively work with all stakeholders as a part of a team of professionals to provide the highest levels of service, and to achieve department goals. Senior Account Services Managers perform and facilitate day-to-day operational work for all strategic customers and integrate new products and product enhancement initiatives. They are responsible for the relationship management of customers who spend $5m to $15m annually, including aspects of sales, RFPs and contractual negotiation work. An Account Manager leverages the best available technology and tools to increase productivity and efficiency, while utilizing creative issue resolution when faced with unique customer requests and scenarios.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Relationship / Account Management:
- Voice for the Strategic customer at WEX
- Main point of contact, coordinates all communication with Strategic Customers and all other WEX departments and at times, extending to high levels within the organization
- Retain and grow accounts with annual spend of $5m to $15m annually
- Retain and partner with Relationship Manager to grow all strategic accounts
- Participate and contribute to the success of the Strategic Plan by communicating and advocating for the needs of Strategic Customers to the organization
- Provide technical support of new products, services to all strategic customers
- Build and foster strategic relationships with sales division
- Prepare and present professional level information, analysis and recommendations
- Represent area during lead user meetings
- Demonstrate well-polished and proficient presentation, verbal and written communication skills and portray and instill confidence in WEX with all stakeholders at all times.
- Be team, goal and detail oriented while demonstrating self-motivation.
- Provide superior/world class customer service
- Identify and exceed the needs of the organization and clients through collaboration, strategic outreach, problem-solving and adaptability to the needs and market objectives of our Strategic Customers
- Identify reporting needs, create solution based paperless reporting and analyze data to provide the customer with wisdom for managing the program
- Participate on cross-functional or core teams relating to Strategic Customers
- Monitor and manage high risk accounts
- Able to conceptually understand how to balance risk and service.
- Proactively and collaboratively identify red flags with internal and external stakeholders
- Own, develop and implement creative solutions to proactively address red flags and improve internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Provide strategic relationships with detailed technical updates on technical issues
- Create innovative solutions to manual or special-handling process requests
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on issue status and resolution
- Resolve Billing and Maintenance file issues
- Implement best practices to proactively reduce potential fraud or other product and service related issues.
- Collaborate with Receivables and WEX Bank regarding credit, rebate and remittance issues
- Advanced computer skills required; including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Windows, Adobe, Salesforce
- Visual Basic for Applications preferred
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Excel formulas and pivot tables
- SQL experience preferred
- Experience with electronic file transfer (FTP) Billing and Maintenance, Application Programming Interface, and Web Services
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent 3-5 plus years work experience in a related field
- Strong communication, follow through, and networking skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Previous service delivery experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Analytical and mathematical skills
- Project management experience
- Proven experience working cross-functionally
- Account management experience
- Solution oriented
College degree preferred
- Account Management experience
- Experience working with Mastercard and/or Visa
• 401(k) Plan
• Adoption Assistance
• Bonus Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Expedition - WEX's Sabbatical Program
• Extended Parental Leave
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
• Pet Insurance
• Paid Time Off(PTO)
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Back to top