Treasury Analyst, Asia and Australia
This role will be responsible for owning all Treasury activities for the Finance team in Asia and Australia, based in Shanghai. This position will directly manage all of WeWork's Asia and Australia's company transactions and payments.
This strategic role will involve developing all bank partnerships, improving treasury processes across the region, and being hands on when managing documentation presentation and reporting.
- Reporting to the Finance Director for Asia and Australia with dotted line reporting into the US Treasury team
- Releasing domestic & international payments for vendors, staff reimbursements, broker payments, etc. across all Asia and Australia markets, and communicating these actions to relevant parties
- Providing supporting documents for loan facility drawdowns, capital injections, remittances, incoming funds & BOP declaration, audit reports, account opening, etc.
- Provide daily reports of treasury positions and ad-hoc real-time checking of funds
- Relationship management with our regional bank partners
- Looking into Asia and Australia regional cash pool sweeping structures & program integration
- 3-5 years of working in a similar Treasury or financial management role
- Worked in a similar role for an MNC corporation / bank or a top consulting firm in China
- Exceptional communicator who is able to develop strong local and international relationships, internally and externally
- Proven to be an extremely well organized, highly motivated, "scrappy" individual who is able to multitask, and willing to take ownership of varying level tasks and responsibilities assigned to them
- Bilingual in written and spoken English and Mandarin is required
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top