Training Program Manager - Global Sales
"The We Company's mission is to elevate the world's consciousness. Our global platform reimagines and positively impacts how we work, live and grow through three distinct business lines: WeWork's mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living; WeLive's mission is to build a world where no one feels alone; WeGrow's mission is to unleash every human's superpowers. Through design, technology, and hospitality we are creating a community that helps people live life with purpose and have a meaningful impact in the world. The We Company began 2019 with more than 400,000 members. In less than ten years, we've built a global network of 400 locations across 100 cities and nearly 30 countries, and we're just getting started.
As Training Program Manager, you will help analyze training needs, design & develop training programs, and evaluate & iterate on an on-going basis. We're looking for someone creative and with an Instructional Design background with strong business presence to help manage cross-functional relationships.
- Establish and implement an instructional design methodology for both instructor-led content and self-paced, digital content which delivers a blended and "right-sized" experience for audiences within the scope of assigned projects.
- Design and develop, in conjunction with outsourced vendors, learning assets for our global teams to support learning at scale.
- Work closely with the training delivery team and outsourced vendors to develop effective and engaging training programs for current and newly-hired employees.
- Assist in the implementation of a range of training programs based on business needs.
- Conduct content development sessions and lead discussions around how to identify learning objectives and which learning modalities are most appropriate.
- Identify and define the ROI metrics for the sales methodology and utilize for continuous improvement.
- Build relationships with L&D and other cross-functional business partners, globally, to collaborate on skill gaps and learning priorities.
- 3+ years in an L&D or Sales Training organization.
- Experience in consulting with leaders and stakeholders, with a proven track record of establishing relationships and the ability to be a strategic partner (vs. just execution).
- Business acumen and marketing familiarity.
- Experience designing and delivering learning programs to reflect knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of WeWork's Employees
Amanda T.Senior Community Manager
Amanda oversees four WeWork locations in New York City. It's her job to ensure the Community Managers in those buildings are fully supported, creating building strategies, and innovating on member experience.
Back to top