Training Design & Development Specialist
POSITION GOALS & OBJECTIVES:
- Design, develop, and manage scalable learning solutions and programs for global delivery to the network of WeWork employees
- Support Community Training Content Manager in content production and process planning
- Ensure training content and associated documentation is up to date at all times
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop learning solutions and training initiatives for the global network of WeWork employees including:
- Virtual training/ blended classroom
- Asynchronous eLearning modules
- Classroom training
- On-the-job training
- Authentic assessments
- Facilitator Guides
- Manage the Learning Management System (Cornerstone)
- Create storyboards and scripting as needed
- Confidently collaborate and consult with key stakeholders
- Support program revisions as needed
- Manage existing training materials in order to ensure content is most up-to-date and relevant
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with experience in education, instructional design, content management
- Knowledge of training, customer service, and building company culture
- Experience with eLearning authoring tools (Captivate, Claro, Storyline), photo editing tools (Photoshop, InDesign), virtual learning platforms (WebEx), learning management systems (Cornerstone)
- Proven success record and strategic experience in developing training
- Exceptional verbal, written, and video or online development skills
- Familiarity with the Community Team’s mission
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and multitasking skills
- Ability to demonstrate our values with integrity, responsibility and a strong belief in our Company mission
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top