Total Rewards Analyst
Total Rewards Analyst
At WeWork, we’re building a total rewards function from scratch and evolving how we think about pay and rewards. It’s exciting! WeWork is searching for a Total Rewards Analyst to support the development and implementation of compensation and benefits strategies for our rapidly growing population. You are joining a team of smart people who believe that doing great work fast is a personal and business imperative. Our success brings us unique challenges - join us as we build innovative solutions to unleash the power of “We”!
- : Assist in the design and maintenance of a new job family structure including job leveling and job catalog.
- : Lead the gathering of insights on competitive pay levels and practices to determine WeWork’s competitive position by labor market. Develop and update quantitative models and formulate recommendations and updates to the compensation structure.
- : Participate in the development and completion of compensation reviews and recommendations related to merit / promo / equity increases. Assist sales compensation calculations and process. Support expatriates and cross-border transfers.
- : Work closely with Talent Acquisition to benchmark positions and develop competitive total reward packages including base and variable compensation.
- : Work with the People technology team to ensure that compensation and job profile requirements are satisfied and data accurately reflects salary structures and variable programs.
- : Design and build compensation metrics, reports and tools to inform compensation program decisions and analyze business outcomes. Produce ad hoc analyses with quick turnarounds.
- : Create materials to effectively communicate compensation plans, policies and practices to the People team, employees and managers.
- : Ensure pay practices are compliant with US federal and state requirements (i.e. FLSA, minimum wage, overtime, etc) and requirements for each country in which we operate.
- : Assist with the planning and communication of US benefits programs. Stay current on innovative practices and trends in employee benefits and wellness. Ensure company compliance with federal and state laws. Support the annual open enrollment process, including plan design and development of communication materials; partner with PEO and benefits broker, TPA, carriers and internal business partners, as needed. Resolve issues and escalate as necessary.
- : Support 401(k) plan administration including communications, audit reviews, testing and compliance notices. Serve as designated subject matter expert for all 401(k) data, reporting, analysis and data feeds. Manage vendor to ensure accurate processing. Participate in the evaluation, design and implementation of new retirement plan features.
- : Work with local HR teams to support the design and delivery of benefits programs in each country in which WeWork operates.
- : Respond to ad hoc requests from benefit administrator and support vendor relationships and administration. Ownership of day-to-day benefit administration. Monitor benefit system integrations and benefit vendors. Partner with People technology team in maintaining data integrity and correcting errors.
- : Assist with the development of programs and practices supporting physical, emotional and financial wellness.
You are an Excel expert and are interested in data visualization tools like Tableau and have either used them or want to learn how. You may have some experience in a compensation or benefits role in a consulting firm or at a large organization. You want a career in the rewards space and place a high value on creating groovy rewards infrastructure around the world.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field and 4+ years of total rewards experience.
- Demonstrated ability to define and solve practical problems.
- Demonstrated ability to create accurate, validated exhibits for decision making.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Significant experience working with HR technology, data and reporting.
- Self-motivated and ability to work well within a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Progressive thinker with a flexible, can-do, team-oriented approach.
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top