Technical Project Manager
WeWork’s Growth & Internationalization team is looking for a technical project manager to help manage company-wide translations and various tasks on WeWork.com. A successful candidate will have demonstrated technical aptitude, a knack for designing and enforcing processes, and passion for WeWork's mission to help our members make a life and not just a living.
- Design and manage a company-wide translation process across the website, app, email, and documents.
- Lead localization efforts surrounding new markets -- own a localization scorecard to measure our success for each new market we enter.
- Serve as a scrum master for the engineering team; helping to foster a strong agile team culture and operating rhythm.
- Create robust documentation to inform stakeholders and new team members about how we approach translations at WeWork.
- Own the translation style guide and glossary.
- Be a subject matter expert in Smartling, our translation management platform.
- Work with engineering teams to troubleshoot translation issues and bugs.
- 3-5 years work experience
- Hands on experience with translations at a global company.
- Been a part of the software development process in an agile environment in the past – comfortable working with engineers and getting into the weeds with technical issues.
- Strong interest in software and technology. You're naturally solution oriented and inspired to dive into bugs to troubleshoot quickly
- High emotional intelligence -- person needs to work well with a wide variety of different people from software engineers to executives and local teams around the world.
- Action-oriented. WeWork moves fast and we need someone who can jump in quickly and start making impact from week 1.
Back to top