Systems Integration Manager
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
Our team's mission is to empower WeWork buildings to operate at maximum efficiency through the use of technology, systems and tools.
The Systems Integration Manager is a proven technology professional who has experience in implementing advanced integrations between third-party SaaS platforms, in-house systems, and mobile applications. This hands-on role will interact with both the systems architecture and support teams to gather requirements, design solutions, and execute integrations. This position requires the ability to innovate, analyze, plan, organize, implement, and manage process improvement projects to ensure maximum efficiency and interoperability between systems in the Building Technology organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review system API documentation to understand system integration capabilities
- Work with cross-functional teams of business and technology leaders to understand and document requirements for system integrations, and advise integration paths for optimal results
- Create and manage flow charts to map out comprehensive system integrations with inputs, outputs, points of integration and desired results
- Create, prioritize and manage long term technology roadmaps for system integrations
- Understand and communicate level of effort, pricing and timing to complete system integrations
- Work with vendors and outside contractors to complete system integrations
- Complete advanced integrations between third-party SaaS platforms, in-house systems, and mobile applications.
- Leverage and integrate advanced technology into process design to maximize return on investment and minimize costs.
- Study, learn, and diagnose operational processes, identify root causes and improvement opportunities, prescribe improvement strategies and execute the improvement effort.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years experience executing technical discovery, design, and integration deliverables for various platforms and systems.
- Extensive technical background covering all aspects of system implementation and integration with an enterprise IT production environment.
- Experience in developing middleware solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, attention to detail, results oriented, organized, motivated and self-driven.
- Have a proven ability to advise on complex technical matters to all stakeholders; ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Have the ability to evaluate long term impacts when making recommendations and decisions.
Back to top