Supply Chain Director
The We Company's mission is to elevate the world's consciousness. Our global platform reimagines and positively impacts how we work, live and grow through three distinct business lines: WeWork's mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living; WeLive's mission is to build a world where no one feels alone; WeGrow's mission is to unleash every human's superpowers. Through design, technology, and hospitality we are creating a community that helps people live life with purpose and have a meaningful impact in the world. The We Company began in 2019 with more than 400,000 members. In less than ten years, we've built a global network of 400 locations across 100 cities and nearly 30 countries, and we're just getting started.
The Supply Chain Director (SCD) will be responsible for satisfying WeWork's internal manufacturing sourcing needs. This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial and results-oriented operations professional to capitalize on WeWork's global scale and reputation for construction innovation to build a high performing manufacturing operation.
This role will drive WeWork's global manufacturing supply strategy and operations; aggressively, efficiently and continuously develop/evolve our services in this emerging industry; and, provide strong operations leadership. This position reports to the Managing Director of Manufacturing Operations.
As the Supply Chain Director you will:
- Build your team
- Provide Safety, Health, and Environmental Leadership
- Maintain and promote a high degree of quality throughout the organization
- Provide support to Continuous Improvement efforts
- Establish, and report on an annual and quarterly basis, cost of materials and logistics and their impact on the Company's business objectives.
- Create excellent collaboration between commercial, product, finance and operations teams.
- Be a respected leader across the company
You might be a good fit if you are/have:
- 10+ years successfully...
- Directly related experience in manufacturing, mass customization, end-use products, and fulfillment solutions.
- Equally comfortable and effective in the strategic, as well as, "sleeves-rolled-up" tactical and detailed domains.
- The capacity to formulate a compelling supply chain strategy for the organization and translate that strategy into compelling messages that the team can understand and execute
- Proven track record leading supply chain management in a high growth, global environment.
- Strong track record of success leveraging LEAN, 6 sigma, TQM/TPM and other relevant operations tools.
- An approachable, collaborative, and inspirational doer with exceptional ethical standards
- Curiosity to embrace complex concepts and the desire to simplify them
- The ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and can have a few laughs in the process
- Education: Bachelor/Master of Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Construction Management, Manufacturing or related field
Back to top