Software Engineering Intern -Identity
Software Engineering Intern - Identity
WeWork is the community for creators. We transform buildings into beautiful, collaborative workspaces that provide infrastructure, services, networking events and technology. We are expanding our locations and markets, both domestically and internationally. One of our goals is to provide the digital and virtual offerings to enhance our members' success. Our members do what they love; it's our privilege to do the rest.
We are looking for passionate interns that are motivated to learn in a fast-paced environment with a highly collaborative team. Our team's mission is to power the virtualization of space and associated services by providing and managing the source of truth for business concepts that span WeWork's missions. Strong problem solving skills, thinking outside the box and dealing with ambiguity are skills that we value.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn and grow with one of the fastest growing companies and be part of a team working to build the platform that powers all of WeWork.
- Build and scale backend services and tooling that are apart of the next generation WeWork Identity systems
- Write and review code, develop documentation
- Participate in engineering design reviews
- Currently in your Junior year of a BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Security oriented mindset
- Experience coding in at least one language (Golang, Java, Python or similar)
- Ability to rapidly learn new development languages, software frameworks, and APIs
- Experience with databases, microservices or distributed systems is a plus
- Good communication skills
Back to top