Senior Technology Project Manager
About the Role
A senior technology professional experienced in business process transformation, including developing system roadmaps and managing complex global projects for ERP and integrating systems. You will work closely with company executives in the Community & Operations, Finance, People (HR), Legal, and Corporate Technology organizations to elicit requirements, execute system changes, run comprehensive testing and deliver impactful change management across all end users. You will balance multiple projects at once and drive high velocity change. The ideal candidate is organized, analytical, motivated, resourceful and collaborative.
- Manage a highly complex portfolio of ERP change and integration projects with matrixed stakeholders across Community & Operations, Finance, HR, Legal and Corporate Technology.
- Identify opportunities for business transformation to increase revenue, decrease cost and improve operating efficiency and scalability.
- Write business cases to justify projects and track financial metrics to ensure savings are realized
- Consult with business units to create new project justifications and prioritize the existing portfolio according to business drivers.
- Develop and manage detailed project plans for complex projects with strong change control.
- Manage vendor statements of work, project budgets and invoice payments.
- Develop detailed system requirements, test plans and training materials.
- Lead all testing efforts and drive the remediation of defects encountered.
- Ensure comprehensive change management including change communications, user training and ongoing education.
- 7+ years of experience in a Project Management, Business Analyst, and/or Process Engineering role working with ERP and other standard corporate technology applications. Workday a plus.
- Industry experience in Hospitality/Retail with multi-unit businesses preferred
- Outstanding negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills.
- Strong financial management and budgeting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and execute in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a strong work ethic and ownership mentality
- Experience using tools to capture user stories, test cases, sign-offs, etc. JIRA is preferred.
- Expert Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, computer engineering preferred. MBA a plus.
- Certifications such as Lean Six Sigma, PMP, PMI-PBA, CBAP or CCBA is preferred
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
- We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
- You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
- You take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
- There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We.
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top