Senior Technical Sourcer
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe with space, community, and services that allow them to do what they love and craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is crafting a layer of technology to power our vision of "space as a service". From identifying and building a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, and improve the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout and form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 200+ buildings in 20+ counties and will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
About the position
We are looking for a Senior Technical Sourcer to join our growing recruiting team! You will be responsible for driving the sourcing strategy and process for various functional areas as needed at all levels of the organization. In this role you will act as a trusted advisor and partner to WeWork's technology leadership team and work with everyone in the company to reach our big recruiting goals.
- Collaborate with our engineering team, corporate leadership teams, and cross-functional partners to identify areas of talent need and help create strategic plans to meet hiring goals
- Develop multi channel candidate pipeline through employee referrals, sourcing tools, meetups and events.
- Partner closely with hiring managers to drive a fast and efficient full-lifecycle interview process from sourcing through on-site interviewing
- Develop and execute on sourcing strategy for building a robust pipeline of premier candidates
- 4+ years of sourcing / recruiting experience, preferably with a focus in technical sourcing
- Experience in working with technical leadership end to end through the recruiting process
- Growth Mindset: We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative and take ownership to be successful in the role
- Clear, succinct communication
- Ability to build relationships with teammates, candidates, and hiring managers
Nice to have
- Combination of in-house and agency recruiting experience
Meet Some of WeWork's Employees
Amanda T.Senior Community Manager
Amanda oversees four WeWork locations in New York City. It's her job to ensure the Community Managers in those buildings are fully supported, creating building strategies, and innovating on member experience.
Back to top