Senior Product Marketing Manager - PxWe
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States · Marketing collapse job description ↑ Description
WeWork is building the future of workplace experience. We provide the software platform that many of the world's most dynamic and forward looking organizations improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
A Role Perfect for Someone Looking to Have a Big Impact!
In this position you will be responsible for crafting the value benefit messaging, create product related content and provide sales enablement materials for WeWork Technology users across customer segments. You will participate in the creation and development of innovative marketing campaigns and programs. You must be the able to process, develop, and communicate relevant information to keep up with the demands of the business. You will need to track details and have an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into meaningful customer benefits.
In your role as a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will be relied on as a subject matter expert and will need to cultivate a clear understanding of our target customers, including their priorities, influences, purchasing process and competitive alternatives. You will need excellent communication and knowledge transfer skills to aid in pushing content to internal teams and partner organizations.
You're a Perfect Fit If You Get Excited To:
- Refine existing personas and develop a new persona for target market profiles and champion their use across the different functions in the organization.
- Conduct and maintain our competitive research library and identify differentiation.
- Develop product positioning, product messaging, and competitive positioning
- Work with product management and marketing teams to refine and execute go-to-market strategy.
- Work with the demand generation team to support go to market strategy and content to drive solution awareness and demand.
- Work with our customer marketing team to communicate value and new features in a regular and compelling way through multiple channels.
- Collaborate with our content team to participate in creating unique and engaging product/solution based content for our various content marketing channels.
- Support new product and new service launches with training materials and related content to enable the marketing and sales teams.
- Provide input on new product market and consumer requirements to product management teams.
- Work with various functional departments including sales, services, and product management teams to develop messaging guidance, sales collateral, sales presentations, training materials, case studies and more.
- Use strong presentation skills to be comfortable and confident giving presentations to both internal and external audiences.
- 5+ years experience in B2B technology marketing
- Experience in SaaS, enterprise tech, and mobile is a huge plus.
- Strong sense of teamwork and the ability to work cross-functionally (services, sales, product management, etc.) to move project forward
- Ability to communicate and interface with technical and non-technical members of the organization Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Excellent writing skills both for print and web
- Experience supporting customer-facing organizations and customers
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
- Believe in WeWork's mission
- Passionate about technology and solving complex business problems
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to schedule and prioritize work effectively to meet critical deadlines
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Back to top