Senior Product Designer
About the Role:
The Physical Systems team is a new group that acts in the service of those responsible for building our physical products. Our mission is to drive WeWork’s ability to expand and enhance its physical presence. We’re ready to hire Product Designers that will work directly with the Director of Design, other Physical Systems team leads, and any relevant WeWork department. If you are a product designer and would love to be a part of the most innovative physical systems group in the world, you should strongly consider applying to this position.
Senior Product Designers at WeWork:
- Design elegant User Interfaces that execute on project requirements.
- Create sketches, wireframes, and user-flow diagrams based on project goals.
- Deliver on polished designs with usable project assets.
- Iterate ideas based on feedback from the whole team and the user base.
- Work closely with product leads, engineers, QA, and other designers as we build and ship ideas.
- Analyze user behavior and recommend suggestions to the product experience.
- Work from our office in New York.
- Experience designing digital products and services. You have helped ship products and services.
- Experience creating and maintaining a cohesive style guide and design language to account for critical patterns and attention to detail..
- Ability to analyze, optimize, and simplify workflows.
- Experience in understanding and communicating design work and your rationale behind it.
- Ability to brainstorm, sketch, wireframe, and prototype product designs.
- Portfolio of past work showcasing job requirements.
- Experience with visual prototyping tools such as InVision.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, and other web technologies.
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top