Senior Associate, Talent Acquisition - Product
About the Role
The Senior Associate, Talent Acquisition - Product will be responsible for the hiring of various internal teams including but not limited to Construction, Architecture, Design and Real Estate. We are seeking someone with a deep knowledge of these industries to creatively source and hire top talent in these specific disciplines.
The position is based in our Chelsea, New York Headquarters.
- Work with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and create a recruiting strategy for each position. Implement recommended recruiting plan including use of suggested job sites, relevant events, optimizing job postings, etc.
- Pre-screen resumes, conduct phone screens and make recommendations to hiring leader on next steps.
- Assist hiring managers with screening candidates, scheduling interviews, extending and negotiating offers. Communicate with candidates at every step of the recruiting process including articulating the WeWork vision and role responsibilities through extension and negotiation offers.
- Actively source for passive talent.
- Attend recruiting events to build company presence and pipelines.
- Manage jobs in Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system, through monitoring and progress reporting. Work with hiring managers to help them understand how to use Greenhouse as part of the WeWork recruitment process.
- Act as an brand ambassador when representing WeWork and job opportunities in the external market place.
- Actively contribute to the performance and development of the Talent team and the HR team overall.
Job Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of talent acquisition experience, with some exposure to a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in construction, design or real estate industries required.
- International recruitment experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required.
- Solid relationship skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top