Senior Associate, Real Estate Underwriting & Analytics, Europe
The Real Estate Underwriting & Analytics team performs all financial analysis pertaining to WeWork's Real Estate transactions. We are responsible for all market research, deal underwriting, pipeline analysis and real estate financials within our designated region and territory. As a dedicated member of a regional deal team, this role requires a deep understanding of financial modelling and impact on deal economics.
As WeWork is rapidly growing you will be given the opportunity to take additional responsibilities early. This ranges from structuring and advising on financial transactions to speaking to Landlords regarding our financial performance. The role gives you the ability to build on your financial skill set and use it as a key member of the deal team.
You will primarily utilise excel for modelling, but will gain access and capability to learn using our BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, and in house technology. These will aid you validate assumptions that drive your economic analysis. As an employee you can take free coding classes and we have a personal development fund to further improve our Associate's skill sets.
If you are passionate about finance but want to see its real world application, then this is the job for you. What is more tangible than seeing a deal you modelled open up as a new WeWork?
- Financial modelling of European Real Estate transactions
- Market research for new and existing markets
- Deal underwriting, benchmarking and overall pipeline/portfolio analytics
- Crafting and maintaining Market Playbooks, Deal Memos and other presentation material required for investment committee and executive approval
- Presence as a meaningful partner within the deal process
- Facilitating all actions required for the professional management of global portfolio
- Supporting and maintaining systems for regional and territory portfolio management
- Relevant work experience in Investment Banking, Asset Management, or Management Consulting
- Strong capabilities in and deep understanding of financial modeling and market research
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Teamwork, cooperation, and ability to take direction
- Reliable, focused and detail-oriented
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong time management skills and experience running multiple projects at a time
- Excels under pressure; ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced
Back to top