Senior Associate, Member Experience
About the Role
WeWork is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Member Experience. This full time position is based in New York and will report directly to the Head of Sales Operations. The perfect Senior Associate, Member Experience aspires to be a primary advocate for our members, delivering superior service and helping design the best service policies and infrastructure in the world.
As a successful Senior Associate, Member Experience, your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Master our products, services and offerings to provide perfect advice to members
- Help in creating the processes and training used by the Member Experience team
- Creating processes with each department to solve problems on the front lines related to a wide range of issues: billing, technology, operations, and more.
- Quickly and thoroughly solve members problems any time an experience related to their membership does not go 100% as planned
- Work with automation platforms to efficiently input and track interactions
- Be a proactive, solution oriented person who knows how to improve the member experience before a problem arises
- Enhance the membership experience and help our members get the most out of their membership
- Be a jack of all trades: you will do anything needed to support the Member Experience team in order to achieve team goals
- Will serve as the front line, on-call resource for all customers via phone, email and live chat
- Provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer needs to our product, marketing and technology teams
- Provide unmatched customer service to members to ensure an excellent member experience
- Work with our leadership team to develop initiatives that improve the member experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1-2 years of member experience or customer service in a medium to high growth company and/or entrepreneurial environments
- Comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM – Salesforce experience highly desirable
- Experience working on a team and having a team player mentality
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Exceptional organization skills and multi-tasking skills
- Ideally you will have experience building processes and using tools to support a customer service team
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than 50,000 members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top