We're looking for a Senior Accountant to join our growing team. Your role will be to utilize your strong accounting skills to improve existing and develop new accounting functions, and work with the Finance Team on G/L management and the daily operations of the finance function. You are somebody who loves accounting and possesses strong expertise in the field. You have real passion for technology and is excited about growing in a dynamic startup environment, and often involves wearing multiple hats.
- Work directly with the Senior Manager of Ventures on the month-end close and other ad-hoc items
- Take full responsibility of reviewing contracts and determine appropriate accounting treatment in accordance with revenue recognition guidance
- Maintain accounting schedules and month-end reports
- Effectively and timely communication to appropriate contacts to gather additional information as necessary
- Administrative and operational duties as needed.
Requirements & Skills:
- BS in Accounting
- 4-6 years of general accounting experience preferred
- Public accounting experience, at a Big 4 or a national firm, preferred, plus experience working in a fast-growing environment
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, ASC 605 and 606
- Working knowledge of reviewing and analyzing contracts
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- CPA a plus
- Experience with Workday a plus
Meet Some of WeWork's Employees
Amanda T.Senior Community Manager
Amanda oversees four WeWork locations in New York City. It's her job to ensure the Community Managers in those buildings are fully supported, creating building strategies, and innovating on member experience.
Back to top