About the Role:
The WeWork salesforce team has immediate opportunities for extremely talented software developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company's bottom line and the industry. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable.
- Architect, design, and implement salesforce product applications.
- Master our development process, culture and code base, and then improve it.
- Value team excellence over individual productivity.
- Work closely with a team of product managers, user experience experts, quality and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Present your own designs to internal groups and review designs of others.
- Adopt, embrace, and promote agile and test-driven practices with your peers.
- Develop test strategies and frameworks to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- Contribute to the analysis of functional requirements.
- Participate and promote architectural initiatives, balancing long-term velocity with short-term customer needs.
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical field required
- 5+ years of enterprise software development, with at least 3 years salesforce development experience architecture experience with salesforce
- Highly Preferred – Certified Developer (401),One of Salesforce Sales Cloud or Salesforce Service Cloud certification.
- Experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. APEX language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, Chatter APIs, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages.
- Salesforce Lightning experience is a must.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels.
- Demonstrated experience in configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com functionality
- Experience with large scale system implementation, integration, interfaces and data conversion.
- Experience in using efficient methodologies (e.g. Agile – Extreme programing, writing user stories, and test driven development).
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Proficiency in English language, verbal and written.
- Experience working in a global environment with remote resources
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement! Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top