Sales Operations Lead - EMEA
- Partner with regional sales management on business planning and strategy for their respective sales areas
- Track KPIs and sales activity to monitor pulse of the market and progress against goal
- Own business unit forecasting with an understanding of key financial drivers, resulting in highly predictable forecasts
- Serve as regional focal point, teaming with HQ teams to ensure timely open and effective pre-sale of new building launches
- Conduct analyses to gain deeper insights into our business and help sales management understand how to scale, manage and grow the business predictably and profitably
- Lead projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the sales organization
- Strategize and manage the development of sales processes, sales territories, and sales engagement rules
- Ensure improvements in process, systems and tools are effectively communicated and localized
- 5 years of sales experience / sales operations experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insights
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of Sales team
- Ability to develop, create and improve systems, structures, and processes
- Knowledge of the Real Estate industry is a plus
- Proven track record working in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Strong executive presence; experience and comfort level working with C-level executives
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through action, execution and achievement
- Able to think holistically, while being attuned to the details
- Deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- ‘Roll up your sleeves’ attitude. Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You live by the motto ‘hustle harder’
- Flexibility to think outside the box.
- A true innovator who pushes the envelope.
- Ability to foresee and identify the needs of the team.
- There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We!
- Build trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You’re willing to adjust course when new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top