Sales Lead, Tri-State
WeWork is seeking a Regional Sales Lead to help lead its sales efforts in the New York, Tri-State market. The full-time position is based in HQ and will be part of our growing Sales and Growth organization. The successful candidate will be hardworking and creative with a proven track record in sales. The Regional Sales lead will be responsible for generating and following up with leads and prospects, as well as pitch, tour and close sales in all WeWork locations across their market. Additionally, He/She will be responsible for collaborating closely with our Community team to understand available inventory across buildings in their portfolio and provide accurate daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts to management.
- Lead generation and prospecting
- Relationship building and cultivating
- Collaborate across teams to ensure successful placement of new members
- Outside the box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Tour WeWork locations with potential members
- 2 years minimum sales experience
- Prior commercial real estate sales experience a plus
- Excellent communicator
- Organized and detail-oriented
- College graduate with 4-year degree
- Experience with SalesForce a plus
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
- We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
- You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
- You take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
- There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We.
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
Back to top