Sales Lead, Osaka
WeWork is seeking a Sales Lead to help lead its sales efforts in the Japan market. This full-time position reports to the Sales Director and will be part of our growing Sales and Business Development division. The successful candidate will be diligent with a proven track record in sales. The Sales Lead will be responsible for prospecting, outreaching, and generating small, midsize, and large company leads in their market. The Sales Lead will be responsible to pitch, tour, and close sales in all WeWork locations across their market. Additionally, the self-driven and self-motivated candidate will be responsible for collaborating with our centralized Enterprise Sales team to increase enterprise membership in their market.
- 50% Touring prospects
- 25% Existing sales pipeline management
- 25% Prospecting new business leads through networking, events and etc.
- Cultivating and maintaining midsize and large business relationships
- Partner with New Member Development and Community teams to ensure successful placement and follow up of new members
- Utilizing innovative and creative sales tactics
- Touring and demonstrating WeWork locations and business solutions with potential members
- Regional support; 10% travel
- 2-5 years of sales experience
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Commercial real estate sales experience a plus
- B2B business solutions experience a plus
- Business development experience a plus
- Ability to establish and nurture C-level relationships
- Ability to penetrate new markets
- Presentation and communication skills required
- Detail orientation and organization skills required
- College/University graduate with 4-year degree preferred
Meet Some of WeWork's Employees
Amanda T.Senior Community Manager
Amanda oversees four WeWork locations in New York City. It's her job to ensure the Community Managers in those buildings are fully supported, creating building strategies, and innovating on member experience.
Back to top