- Drive sales, including setting sales strategy and goals, conducting site tours, and on-boarding new members (e.g. maintain 100% occupancy. Achieve sales target goals, and manage churn)
- Own the sales process for all current and new buildings
- Develop sales strategies to support the opening of a WeWork community
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive WeWork business objectives of building community in a new market
- Compile and analyze data and metrics to support business decisions in your market
- Report daily, weekly, monthly sales numbers to City Lead
- Conceptualize and execute top-notch events prior to and when the new WeWork building opens
- Bachelor/Masters Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and/or marketing/event/sales management
- Versatile, flexible, adapt quickly to change and connect: you are excited by fast-paced, fast-changing environments
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- A love of working with people
- Results driven with an ability to both manage and execute projects
- Ability to find, identify, hire top-talent and pass on key competences effectively while training it
- Highly visionary and hands-on at the same time, able to formulate a unique strategy and flawlessly execute it to the detail
- A strong-sense of teamwork. You support teammates, establish and maintain trust, resolve breakdowns, enhance cross-functional communication, and ensure a mood of success, authenticity, engagement
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
- We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
- You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
- You take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
- There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We.
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top