Regional Security Technician
Duties & Responsibilities
- Advises RSM of all potential threats to our system and infrastructure
- Track trends in tickets and service needs to assess changes in our hardware or applications
- Supports new openings by providing risk assessments, drawings reviews and physical security expertise
- Coordinates with vendors to ensure timely completion of service/projects
- Facilitating the completion of new building-opening checklists and follow on maintenance schedules
- Daily administration and maintenance of current service agreements
- Manage all service requests for repairs, maintenance and projects
- Manage the regional security Zendesk (helpdesk) ticketing system
- Troubleshoot security problems and assess the need for external service
- Assign access cards to new employees, cleaners and contractors
- Schedule dates for service, work reviews and building reviews
- Assist in the execution of security upgrade projects
- Experience with access control software
- Understanding of low voltage technology (CCTV, Alarms, access control)
- Understanding of basic networking concepts (IP addresses, MAC addresses)
- Experience managing and/or monitoring a CCTV systems
- Experience operating in enterprise systems with global reach
- Experience with helpdesk applications
- Experience with service management software
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft applications - have the ability to learn and use new platforms
- Experience with S2 Access Control System
- Experience using Zendesk ticket management system
- Experience with Google apps and programs
- Life safety training
- Demonstrate a high-level of attention to detail
- Be able to multitask across multiple platforms, departments, time zones, and cultures when necessary
- Be able to liaise with external safety and security organizations in a professional manner
- Maintain the highest professional standards within the WeWork message and concept.
- Spanish, Portuguese and English are required
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top