- Overall quality, budget and schedule for project
- Full process oversight of project team
- Manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize workload within the group to ensure that project timelines are met.
- Insure project team is adequately resourced to achieve project goals
- Inspire project team to achieve goals through effective leadership
- Lead all project Gate reviews and signoffs from High Interest through Handoff
- Serve as primary point of contact for all extended and external project team members
- Substantial involvement during PLAy to identify potential impacts to project budget, schedule, and quality
- Substantial involvement during Due Diligence and Layout to understand lease terms, develop estimates and initial budget, and secure necessary approvals
- Substantial involvement during Documentation and Pre-construction/Bidding to secure access agreements, finalize budget, award contracts, and release construction
- Substantial involvement during Construction, Staging and Closeout to insure construction completion and finalize invoicing
- Generate and continuously maintain reporting data for respective projects, reporting to upper management as necessary.
- Work across the department to roll out new initiatives and meeting targets.
- Must be willing and able to travel to oversee the projects at the various stages.
- 5-8+ years of experience of all phases of the design process from schematic design through the bid process and construction management
- Be familiar with construction industry best practices, building & ADA codes
- Know AutoCAD/drafting and be able to draw construction details
- Be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Experience in retail and commercial construction/development is preferable with contract values $2M+
- Travel 50% of the time
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
Who You Are:
- Passionate about development and wanting to help grow the community.
- You love development (real estate, design, numbers, schedules, everything).
- Love to think outside the box and explore new ways to execute projects
- Passionate about collaborating and putting out the absolute best work
- Great at managing productivity
Meet Some of WeWork's Employees
Amanda T.Senior Community Manager
Amanda oversees four WeWork locations in New York City. It's her job to ensure the Community Managers in those buildings are fully supported, creating building strategies, and innovating on member experience.
Back to top