Product Marketing Manager, Digital Services
The WeWork Digital Services Team’s mission is to create the best service experience for WeWork Members by driving value and increased efficiency into their businesses through offering a comprehensive portfolio of relevant, high-quality services that are owned & operated by WeWork, and those that are provided by third party partners.
As a product marketing manager, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the story of our product. You will be our chief advocate touting the Digital Services features and benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new product and feature launches.
Overall, the Digital Services team is responsible for (1) building and operating incredible experiences for our Members, and (2) generating both direct revenue by building / offering new, compelling paid services, as well as earning revenue sharing through certain partner-provided services, and indirect revenue by (a) enhancing sales conversion of prospective Members who value WeWork’s portfolio of business services, and lifestyle benefits, discounts and perks, and (b) increasing retention of Members reluctant to lose access to such services.
- Develop the value proposition, product positioning, messaging, and go to market strategy for Digital Services products.
- Collaborate with the Digital Services Product team on new product designs
- Copywriting all content within and related to new products
- Initiate and lead the new product brand and marketing pre-launch activities such as photo shoots, posters/physical collateral, TV campaigns, product demos / videos, etc.
- Initiate and lead the new product brand and marketing post-launch activities such as specific-WeWork location campaigns and activation events, member testimonials, success stories, WeWork blog posts, etc.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to our Members and the world
- Work across the internal matrix to align with organizational goals and priorities, and educate internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits -- including Community & Operations, Legal, Digital Product, Brand Marketing, PR/Corp. Comm., Paid/Performance Marketing, Data, Finance & Accounting, etc.
- Assist other members on the Digital Services & Business Development team when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product on calls / meetings with prospective partners in the SaaS, e-commerce, business services, and other industries.
- Measure and optimize the Member / services-buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Engage with Members and provide feedback to the team
- Help build community around new products
- 3-5 years of functional experience required
- Experience in the SaaS, e-commerce, or other software industries
- We are after individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have a great track record. In addition to strong analytical and quantitative skills, the successful candidate should be / have the following personal characteristics:
- A highly analytical mindset -- able to break down large problems, develop approaches and solutions, even under constraints of partial or ambiguous information, think laterally, and provide robust, objective and data-justified conclusions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well in a lean team environment, often under pressure, and the ability to work independently and solve problems on your own.
- Highly adaptable and excited to operate in a fast-paced environment where the rules, schedules, and deadlines are often being defined on the fly. Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, good judgment, mature and positive attitude.
- Combination of pragmatist + big dreamer with the experience and judgment to know which approach is appropriate given the fact pattern at hand
- A sense of humor even when things get tough; at WeWork we are “all in it together”; a willingness to go above and beyond to support the team and get things done, even if it sometimes means helping others with their work
- “Gets stuff done” -- credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done. Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you
- Strong connection to WeWork’s overall mission and the Digital Services team mission
- Love what you do!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement! Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top