About the Role:
WeWork’s software stack has allowed the company to grow rapidly, and it continues to expand and evolve as we tackle new business ventures. We call this stack the “WeWork Engine,” which is composed of multiple cloud applications that serve all aspects of our business, including Sales, Building Management, Billing and Invoicing, Design, Construction, Maintenance and more. We are seeking a talented product manager that has experience in building enterprise solutions in an agile startup environment. You will be very tech savvy, while understanding businesses and customer service.
- Know tons about the operation of our business and the tools being used by each department to grow and manage the company.
- Define a product vision for the various pieces of the WeWork Engine.
- Initiate, spec, and manage products and features that fall under the Engine teams umbrella.
- Run our agile process by building a backlog, leading the stand-ups, etc.
- Work with the engineering team to find the right technological solutions for building our products.
- Work with Marketing team to build plans for the different stakeholders.
- Be confident and thorough when presenting and demonstrating the products to our members and investors.
- Be prepared to get things done, whatever they are, when asked of you.
- Be VERY smart, understanding how people and businesses operate.
- Be a great communicator, detailed oriented, and a great cross-collaborator when working with other departments within the company.
- Enjoy working as a team.
- Be creative (we’re inventing stuff here).
- Work hard, no matter the task assigned.
- Be detail oriented, especially in regards to data points.
- Have a deep understanding of software design, data structures, APIs, etc.
- Be positive under pressure. (And thrive working in an environment with deadlines).
- Be able to manage yourself and prioritize tasks.
- Computer Science degree preferred, or equivalent engineering and/or product background.
- 2-5 years of Product Management experience preferred, specifically experience in leading enterprise-grade products, preferably cloud-based, in an agile startup environment.
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top