We are looking for a passionate and talented designer who has demonstrated the use of human centered design principles to create and ship new, innovative digital product experiences.
We believe that great design has the ability to engage and inspire our members and we strive to rethink and redefine how our WeWork members interact with other members, our physical spaces and the broader community team. Our designers are strategic thinkers and conceptual problem solvers who create new products, services and experiences.
- You will work closely with product and business partners to discover and define pain points and opportunities for product enhancement / innovation.
- You will solve complex design challenges through the participation in and curation of design programs covering research, journey mapping, sketching and high fidelity design of solutions.
- You will design and socialize low/medium fidelity solution prototypes for validation and feedback.
- You will hand-off validated product designs to development teams
- You will informally mentors junior design practitioners in best practices, process, and methodology.
- Minimum of 7+ years experience in the digital product design field
- Experience working autonomously and leading independent initiatives
- Strong design point-of-view and comfort with challenging personal opinions
- Experience participating in and facilitating design research, design sprints & ideation sessions
- Ability to turn conceptual and abstract thinking into tangible product design solutions
- Ability to communicate ideas and design decisions effectively
- Crafts person, strong skills and experience in Sketch and design prototyping tools
- Experience working from and contributing to established design systems / design language
- Experience working with design technologists or prototypers
- Experience working hands-on with engineers and product managers in a fast-paced environment
WeWork is the platform for creators. We provide beautiful workspace, an inspiring community, and meaningful business services to tens of thousands of members around the world. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living. WeWork members are creators who run the gamut from entrepreneurs, freelancers, and startups, to artists, small businesses and even divisions of large corporations. Beyond providing workspace for our members, we actively look for opportunity to provide services and experiences to foster an engaged and growing community of creators.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Back to top