Planning & Inventory Manager - EMEA
This role is fantastic for anyone wanting to help improve and think creatively about the process of sourcing and supply chain. It will have a global impact on project delivery and collaboration for our company by evaluating, brainstorming, and implementing effective and efficient sourcing and supply chain processes to improve the quality and timeline of our projects. It will require a commitment to understanding and learning about the past and present processes while proactively molding future processes thereby establishing a clear path for growth and expansion.
The primary purpose of this position is to monitor item usage and identify bulk candidates, determine replenishment levels, and manage inventory across the system - tags, location tracking, maintenance needs, capitalization, depreciation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead cross-functional bulk item forecasting process across the region, including facilitating planning meetings and updating stakeholder of key forecast changes, risks, and opportunities
- Work with item and vendor data managers and provide guidance on SKU vs attribute decisions, vendor, and item description nomenclature
- Collaborate and build/maintain relationships with business partners (e.g., Project Delivery, Finance) to gain insight on openings and historical item purchases
- Develop, aggregate, coordinate, and rationalise the statistical forecast and ensure adherence to planning process by all stakeholders
- Advise on technology implementations that support planning processes and validate data loads into new systems
- Partner with Project Delivery to develop and maintain cross-functional demand plan, as part of the Opening process
- Leverage statistical forecasting, demand analytics, history, and customer intelligence to challenge forecast and improve accuracy
- Oversee and maintain all stock transfer orders to ensure accurate inventory levels and high fill rates for openings
- Lead inventory planning process to minimize excess inventory and reduce overhead
- Map customers to optimal location to balance service and costs
- Partner with Finance to report on inventory value including deprecation, and find secondary market channels to sell obsolete inventory
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or supply chain, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years experience in inventory planning and management
- Advance knowledge of MRP/ERP Planning Systems and processes
- Experience with ERP system development and implementation
- Experience leading continuous improvement and process optimization initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities as well as attention to detail
- First hand working knowledge of planning and inventory management required. Technical knowledge and expertise preferred.
- Ability to understand, organize and communicate complex information in an easily understandable format tailored to a variety of audiences.
- Entrepreneurial & self-driven with the ability to independently lead and drive to results with minimal direction.
- Executes following a "Teams Win" philosophy, fostering a positive, collaborative environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency in the Google suite (Docs, Sheets, and Slides) and in WMS
- High-energy, passionate, and proven track record of developing and implementing strategies.
- Knowledge and interest in customer experience, technology, and innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top