People Systems Specialist
About the Role
Reporting to HRIS Lead, the HRIS Associate/Manager will lead a team in the design and maintenance of the company’s Human Resources Information System (Workday) and several technology platforms associated with payroll, benefits, LMS, on-boarding, applicant tracking, performance, etc.
- Designs, develops, tests, and directs on-going administration of the HRIS
- Responsible for the integrity of all HRIS data, complex reporting, and application maintenance.
- Partner with HR and other functional teams to analyze business needs and enable the reporting and processes required to address those needs.
- Identify, develop, and document training of system use for various application users
- Develop custom reports and integrations to meet the requirements of company management and staff.
- Perform internal audit processes to ensure data integrity.
- Oversee the implementation of Manager and Employee Self-Service portals to interact with the HRIS application.
- Troubleshoots end-user log-on and other system access issues.
- Provide timely metrics, trends, turnover reports, data analysis, and graphical representation to management as required utilizing HRIS, Excel, and other applications to manipulate, analyze, and logically present data to end users.
- A highly analytical, organized and detail-oriented professional who can lead, but who also functions as a team member.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical constituents.
- Proven success leading the HRIS function within a complex organization.
- Required Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Information Technology or related field required
- 2+/5+ years experience managing HRIS systems either in an HR function or in a technical function supporting HR
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the HR function (such as: Benefits, Payroll, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Recruiting, and Training)
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Workday Certified
- Workday Configuration
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top