Description & Responsibilities
- Communicate with property management team of new building to create all operational processes including security procedure, guest registration, cleaning, sanitation, and freight and HVAC policies, fire and life safety, etc.
- Create basebuilding document based on lease review and meetings with property management to ensure all operational processes are clearly outlined for Community Management team. Review lease agreement and add all necessary information into the basebuilding document.
- Procure all vendors for new market and building openings. These vendors include:
- Coffee (assets and consumables)
- VOIP Phone Service
- Organize preventative maintenance contracts in mechanical, lamping, fire alarm, security, etc. before building opening
- Coordinate delivery and setup of all Operations consumables for the following:
- Printing stations
- Storage Closets
- Honesty Market
- Coordinate and ensure building security items are completed, including access control and CCTV.
- Coordinate IT setup and operation with IT Team.
- Train Community Management team on all Operations Modules.
Opening Day & Post Opening
- Continuous training of Community Management team from Opening Day onward.
- Act as the liaison between the DOD Project Manager, Expansion Lead, and Community Management team to coordinate all Day 1 issues using Zendesk ticketing system.
- Create the Ops punch list 15 days after opening, and collaborate with DOD on punch list completion.
- Continue to coordinate completion of punch list with DOD project manager until building is signed off by COO.
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are required
****PLEASE NOTE, this role will include travel about 50% of the time.****About WeWork
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top