New Member Development - Inside Sale - Inbound Associate
WeWork is currently hiring a New Member Development Associate to join our inside sales team. This full-time position is based in Tel Aviv and will report directly to the Global Team in New York.
Our team is the front lines of the sales process, which is why we need individuals who understand and are passionate about the WeWork experience.
As a successful New Member Development Associate, your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Work with the Israel sales team and actively contribute to the achievement of monthly sales target
- Nurture, develop and close leads that ultimately result in booked and completed tours.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in Israel and other regional markets.
- Work with automation platforms to efficiently input and track data
- Provide regular updates to your team about objectives and processes.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
- Sales experience or member support in startups and/or entrepreneurial environments, preferred. Track record of sales in cold calling and emailing are highly desirable
- Comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM - Salesforce experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting, developing and closing sales Experience in customer service and relationship building are highly desirable
- Experience working on a team and owning a team player mentality
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit - WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills. Exceptional organization skills and multi-tasking skills.
- Own the sales process: inbound lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification.
- Work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy through achieving booked tour goals.
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to ensure the highest conversion rate of booked tours.
- Provide unmatched customer service to potential prospects to ensure an excellent start to their member experience.
Meet Some of WeWork's Employees
Amanda T.Senior Community Manager
Amanda oversees four WeWork locations in New York City. It's her job to ensure the Community Managers in those buildings are fully supported, creating building strategies, and innovating on member experience.
Back to top