Mid-Market Customer Success Manager - PxWe Technology
WeWork is building the future of workplace experience. We provide the software platform that many of the world's most dynamic and forward-looking organizations use to improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
About the Role
This Mid-Market Customer Success Manager will partner with companies with 50-999 employees. In this role, you'll be directly responsible for driving product adoption and license revenue retention, and you'll play an influential role in add-on growth through adoption and other success activities with customers in your portfolio. The role is ideal for an individual very strong communication skills and experience navigating large organizations to identify key stakeholders. You are comfortable at consulting and negotiating with C-level executives and can quickly develop a deep understanding of the customer's business objectives. Key to this role is being able to articulate value, inspire and promote the vision of Teem insights in the context of workplace experience. As a trusted advisor and coach, you will determine how Teem's product can be effectively applied to support the achievement of the customer's strategic workplace experience goals.
- Experience managing enterprise accounts in a SaaS business environment.
- Comfortable establishing credibility with key customer decision makers & influencers at all levels from business executives, heads of real estate, workplace experience specialists, and IT and facilities management.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; formulate solutions that deliver real business value.
- Ability to recognize & maximize new business opportunities.
- Well organized. Project management skills and ability to effectively handle multiple accounts & assignments simultaneously.
- Strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; extraordinary listening skills.
- A commitment to exceed goals that is internal, constant & self-imposed
- Manage a portfolio of mid-market and high-potential businesses by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and creating multi-quarter plans for achievement.
- Act as the primary post-sale customer contact to guarantee onboarding, user
adoption, retention, and the overall success of the account.
- Help customers translate their business use cases into Teem solutions, identifying innovative Powered by We, Space as a Service opportunities where applicable.
- Effectively assemble and leverage internal cross-functional teams including Professional Services, Support, Account Executives and Sales, as well as customer stakeholders and business partners. Effectively work across a large complex team and be able to navigate the politics and agendas of each.
- Deliver monthly and quarterly business reviews and coordinate participation across executives and other participants across the customer's organization.
- Leverage and help inform customer health analytics to identify customer expansion opportunities, churn risks and impacts to customer satisfaction or value.
- Identify patterns preemptively to improve the organizational usage and adoption of Teem solutions.
- Own and manage all renewal activities to execute a timely and profitable contract renewal. Collaborate with Teem's sales team to expand customer relationships & ensure renewals.
- Meet and exceed Net Retention targets for assigned accounts.
- Work in Salesforce and similar tools to maintain Salesforce.com records and forecasting accuracy, create sales orders, and make adjustments as needed.
- Collaborate with Marketing to grow library of customer testimonials, thought leadership assets, and content marketing to support the customer journey.
- Inform customers of Teem product roadmap & provide continuous customer feedback to product team.
- Mentor peers proactively in the organization in strategies that drive customer value and growth and contributes to overall team success.
- Embrace and actively contribute to customer success team methodologies.
- Stay current customers on Teem products, competitive landscape & workplace experience trends.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3+ years of prior account management, Customer Success Manager/Director, Account Management/Director or equivalent role, preferably within enterprise software (owning a renewal target).
- Passion for building customer relationships and ability to understand and solve for customer needs.
- Proven track record of delivery in a Customer Success environment with real world examples of how you've effectively managed a book of business while improving customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong sense of accountability, attention to detail and work ethic.
- Ability to travel to client site (roughly 20% travel required)
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment and takes the initiative to get things done.
- Prior experience with commercial real estate technologies is a plus.
Back to top