Member Billing Manager
About the Role
WeWork is currently seeking a Member Billing Manger to oversee the billing process across all of our International and Domestic locations.
- Oversee the Billing process for 60+ locations and 55,000+ Members globally
- Manage team of 5+ associates on all day to day responsibilities
- Fix, upgrade and drive process innovation
- Face off with various internal groups including Accounting, Digital and Community to stay abreast and on top of any changes to the systems and new building openings
- High level Revenue Reporting for Senior Management
- Innovate and drive new ways to improve efficiency
- 5+ years of experience including 2+ years of direct management of staff in a Billing/Accounts Receivable environment
- Strong Customer Service experience
- Start-up experience preferred
- Technical skills including Excel. Any additional qualifications including VBA or SQL a strong plus
- Accounting, Finance of Business Degree preferred
- Ability to multi-task an absolute must
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top