Marketing Manager - SEM
About the Role:
We’re hiring an Acquisition Marketing Manager, Search & Display to join the Marketing organization at WeWork galactic headquarters in New York. You must be passionate about web marketing, highly analytical and experienced in making data-driven decisions to help a business grow.
It is important for candidates to have hands-on experience managing large SEM and Display campaigns across multiple platforms, countries, and languages. The ideal candidate will have strong international experience and will have owned a budget in excess of $5MM/year. Candidates with a strong analytical skill-set (Advanced Excel, R, Python, Tableau, or other statistical programming language) are preferred.
- Launch and manage SEM and Display advertising campaigns across various platforms ( AdWords, Bing Ads, GDN, Doubleclick, RTB, retargeting, etc) and in multiple countries and languages
- Drive innovation in process, automation, and scalability of WeWork’s SEM and Display advertising programs
- Work with various teams and functions (Brand, Expansion, International, Sales, Digital Web, and Engineering) to execute online marketing initiatives and tasks
- Own and maintain roadmap to drive growth and meet business KPIs and goals
- Analyze performance metrics and use the insights you gain to make optimizations that improve return on ad spend (ROAS)
- 2-5 years experience in a hands-on role managing more than one of the following: AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, GDN, retargeting, programmatic/RTB
- Familiarity with Analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture) and/or CRMs
- Proficient in SQL (or another querying language)
- Advanced excel skills or experience with statistical analysis tools such as R, Matlab, Stata, or Python
- Deep understanding of web-based data and metrics
- Track record of distilling actionable insights from data
- Passion for using data to influence marketing decisions and grow a business
- Strong math, analytical and business knowledge
- Self-motivated and a genuine desire to learn new skills
- Business Analytics, Marketing Science, Math, Economics, Physics, Statistics, Info Systems, Computer Science or related degree
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
- We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
- You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
- You take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
- There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We.
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top