About the Role
We’re hiring a Marketing Associate, Search & Display to join the Marketing organization at WeWork galactic headquarters in New York.
What users should we be targeting in marketing? How can we reach more of those users? How do we optimize the marketing message to achieve optimal performance? What is the value of those users and how do we get more value from them? Where do additional opportunities for growth exist?
These are just some of the questions that a Marketing Associate at WeWork will answer. The ideal candidate should be highly analytical and have a strong technical skill-set, with experience in a data extraction language (such as SQL) and statistical analysis tools (such as R or Python).
- Analyze web trends, site conversion rates, ad campaigns, seo rankings and email campaigns to drive revenue growth
- Translate customer persona data to determine audience segmentations to be used to make marketing more effective
- Support the growth team to identify and analyze key performance indicators within the marketing organization
- Run in-depth analysis of marketing programs and use the insights to suggest optimizations that drive growth in traffic and membership
- Work closely with marketing campaign managers to determine actionable optimizations from performance of ongoing marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of web analytics methodologies
- Some exposure to landing page optimizations and related A/B, multivariate testing processes
- Track record of distilling marketing spend and attribution related insights
- Experience with SEM, SEO and/or CRM in order to optimize marketing ROI
- An analytical mindset with proficient skills in data extraction languages (e.g. SQL) and statistical tools
- Business Analytics, Math, Economics, Physics, Statistics, Info Systems, Computer Science or related degree
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
- We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
- You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
- You take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
- There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We.
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.
Back to top