Broker & Agent Development, Market Director
The Broker & Agent Development, Market Director, is responsible for the business development and account management surrounding brokers, agents and other real estate partners, who refer new members to WeWork, in a defined market or city. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders across the company, globally.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing department and be an integral part in the company's market facing business unit, representing WeWork in the specified market or territory.
- Develop and execute outreach strategy for targeted real estate firms
- Develop market specific tools to accurately articulate WeWork's product offering, within the Commercial Real Estate community
- To further support the growth of our Enterprise business, which currently makes up over 30% of the WeWork membership base
- To support the growth of our engagement with fortune 500 companies, through the corporate occupier network of the worlds largest CRE firms
- Drive top of the funnel sales opportunities through our broker and agent partners.
- Book introductory meetings with new brokers and ensure to include appropriate stakeholders (HOD, Enterprise, Marketing, Sales leadership)
- Conduct face-to-face meetings including educational presentations, broker/agent entertainment/engagement, building tours and events to advocate WeWork's product offerings and services
- Support the relevant Salespeople with deal running and transaction management on large Broker/Agent led transactions, where Real Estate expertise is crucial in winning the business
- Continually support new building launches, by executing broker/agent/partner pre building strategy in a timely fashion
- Ensure that all potential leads are followed up with by appropriate WeWork Sales AE and initially managed correctly via New Member Development, where applicable.
- Provide support for Broker and Agent related PR, marketing, events, and design initiatives as-needed
- Network with key contacts within related industry to expand contact base
- Conduct regular pipeline calls with all key broker firms
- Troubleshoot any agent/broker requests/issues by collaborating internally with appropriate stakeholders
- Prepare various monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management's review as needed
- Consistently maintain a high level of partner satisfaction
- Maintain a high desk delivery contribution through effective lead generation, via our partners and collaboration with the internal sales stakeholders
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 years + Commercial Real Estate experience
- Managerial experience preferred
- Office leasing, Landlord/Tenant representation, Occupier services experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative thinking and flexibility -- ability to multi-task and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High level of personal credibility, customer relationship, networking and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritze and manage critical situations
- Proactive and reliable; driven to achieve team goals
- Proven track record of high level strategic skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and demonstrate team leadership skills
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, work independently, and take initiative when appropriate.
- Proficiency with SalesForce, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and presentation software
- The role will include some travel
Back to top