Manager, Revenue Optimization
Manager, Revenue Optimization, Central :
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The mission of Revenue Optimization is focused on building the foundations for pricing/yield management and inventory optimization through state-of-the-art analytics and predictive modeling. This particular role within the group will act as an in-house consulting leader analyzing data to define strategies and execute on initiatives that will maximize our revenue streams for WeWork.
Specifically - our Regional Managers of Revenue Optimization will be responsible for leading and implementing critical topline strategies and initiatives within fast growing markets. Initially reporting to the Director of Revenue Optimization (USCI), this position will be responsible for developing and leading our pricing, inventory and distribution strategy and operations in the Central region to support our member growth as well as achieve our financial goals.
- Lead our day-to-day pricing, inventory & distribution strategy and operations within the Central region - with a focus on new locations
- Drive topline performance reviews for Central - providing key insights and areas of opportunities
- Identify revenue opportunities: develop topline strategies and pilot key global / regional initiatives
- Work closely with the regional senior leadership team - across all functions (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Community & Operations)
- Become an expert in our Revenue Management system (responsible for a successful regional deployment)
- Provide key recommendations to Regional Leadership and Global Revenue Optimization teams
- Extensive leadership experience with a focus on developing and implementing revenue / pricing strategies within highly complex environments
- 5+ years of experience in strategy and/or finance analyst equivalent functions, 3+ years of experience in analytically-driven roles (Investment Banking, Consulting, Analytics, etc.) a big plus
- Strong analytical skills - leveraging on big data sets to drive key insights and recommendations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to influence through all levels of the organization
- Hands-on attitude is a must
- Proven team leader and great team player
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Back to top