Manager, People Partner
- Hong Kong
- Be the advocator of WeWork culture and value
- Offer outstanding customer focus by delivering value-add, best in class (HR) support to internal customer groups.
- Establish and manage ongoing strong relationships with key stakeholders, including Territory Leadership Team and Functional Leaders (Sales, Operations, Facilities, Community, etc), People and other teams in local and global.
- Conduct the workforce planning and lead the people process to enable the regional business growth.
- Provide effective, thoughtful coaching & feedback to build management and leadership capabilities in our Managers and Employees (ER, performance management, career development)
- Link strategic business objectives in region with HR related programs, processes, and projects in territory/region and globally
- Enforce consistency with our company policies and procedures and participate in policy reviews, influencing where appropriate to improve employee experience and keep local relevancy and compliance
- Design and deliver on business-critical People initiatives and projects (Talent Reviews, Compensation reviews, Development etc).
- Lead and implement the employee end to end process with on boarding new hires, terminations and employee training and development.
- Be an expert & thought leader in industry best practices around functional areas of new trends and opportunities to constantly raise the bar on HR deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree (or above).
- 5 years experience as People Generalist / HR Business Partner, preferably in a dynamic, high growth business with demonstrated success in meeting exceptionally high standards in a high volume, fast-paced & hands-on environment.
- Familiar with HK/TW labor environment
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent attention to detail, experience with people analytics and metrics and business consulting skills.
- Strong communications and relationship building skills to effectively support and connect with a diverse team
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn, grow and develop others
- Impeccable judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company, managers and employees
- Ability to diagnose problems with strategic thinking skills, as well as drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to influence managers/leaders with data-driven recommendations to improve performance, retention and employee experience
- Understanding and ability to be highly productive and influential in a matrix management environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication&presentation
Back to top