The We Company's mission is to elevate the world's consciousness. Our global platform reimagines and positively impacts how we work, live and grow through three distinct business lines: WeWork's mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living; WeLive's mission is to build a world where no one feels alone; WeGrow's mission is to unleash every human's superpowers. Through design, technology, and hospitality we are creating a community that helps people live life with purpose and have a meaningful impact in the world. The We Company began in 2019 with more than 400,000 members. In less than ten years, we've built a global network of 400 locations across 100 cities and nearly 30 countries, and we're just getting started.
About the Role
This role is fantastic for anyone wanting to help improve and think creatively about the process of sourcing and supply chain. This role will have a global impact on project delivery and collaboration for our company by evaluating, brainstorming, and implementing effective and efficient sourcing and supply chain processes to improve the quality and timeline of our projects. It will require a commitment to understanding and learning about the past and present processes while proactively molding future processes thereby establishing a clear path for growth and expansion.
The primary purpose of this position is to work with 3PL providers to ensure execution of warehousing and transportation processes to support building openings and ongoing operations, and identify and source upcoming logistics needs.
What You'll Do
- Develop, lead and execute procurement strategies that support building openings globally
- Manage the RFI/ RFQ/ RFP process for all logistics sub-categories, including supplier selection process and criteria
- Craft negotiation strategies, negotiate with current and potential logistics suppliers, and close deals with optimal terms
- Work with inventory planning to estimate space requirements and support expansion into new markets (e.g., identify and source warehousing for changing needs)
- Manage and source warehousing and installer relationships (with Building Openings)
- Provide input into TCO/TCI modeling and logistics requirements
- Work in partnership with Project Delivery, Sourcing, and Inventory Management to develop and implement appropriate service and customer collaboration models to meet the diverse needs of regions within agreed to service and cost levels
- Facilitate physical inventory count audits
- Ensure compliance with purchasing policies across the company
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking with logistics, warehousing and installer vendors
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management/Business/Engineering or similar is required. MBA preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of supply chain management experience (inventory experience preferred)
- Experience with Workday or warehouse management systems preferred
- Program Management experience preferred
- Proficiency in WMS, TMS and ERP systems and planning tools
- Ability to problem-solve, multitask, track and organize data, present to key stakeholders, manage internal and external customers
- Desire to succeed in a data-driven, fast changing, and entrepreneurial environment
- First hand working knowledge of logistics management required. Technical knowledge and expertise preferred.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills (oral, written and listening).
- Ability to understand, organize and communicate complex information in an easily understandable format tailored to a variety of audiences.
- Entrepreneurial & self driven with the ability to independently lead and drive to results with minimal direction.
- Executes following a "Teams Win" philosophy, fostering a positive, collaborative environment.
- Proficiency the Google suite (Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
- High-energy, passionate, and proven track record of developing and implementing strategies.
- Knowledge and interest in customer experience, technology, and innovation.
Back to top