Lead, Sales Operations
- Partner with regional and HQ sales management on business planning and strategy for their respective sales areas
- Own regional goal setting, forecasting and sales dashboarding
- Track KPIs and surface insights; lead special projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the sales organization regionally
- Serve as regional focal point, teaming with HQ and regional teams to ensure timely open and effective pre-sale of new building launches
- Serve as regional focal point, teaming with HQ and regional teams to accelerate sales in our slow-to-fill buildings
- Strategize and manage the development of sales processes, sales territories, and sales engagement rules
- Ensure improvements in process, systems and tools are effectively communicated and localized
- 3-5 years of sales / sales operations experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insights
- Deep experience using Salesforce and Excel
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase effectiveness of Sales team
- Ability to develop, create and improve systems, structures, and processes
- Knowledge of the Real Estate industry is a plus
- Proven track record working in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Strong executive presence; experience and comfort level working with C-level executives
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Japanese
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through action, execution and achievement
- Able to think holistically, while being attuned to the details
- Deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- 'Roll up your sleeves' attitude. Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You live by the motto 'hustle harder'
- Flexibility to think outside the box.
- A true innovator who pushes the envelope.
- Ability to foresee and identify the needs of the team.
- There is no room for "I" at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serveWe!
- Build trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You're willing to adjust course when new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
Back to top