Lead, Executive Support - West
Position Goals & Objectives
• Develop a strategic roadmap and standards of Executive technology solutions, service excellence and delivery.
• Leverages existing, emerging, and innovative technologies to enhance, improve, and streamline technology services processes for Executive teams.
• To utilize metrics needed to monitor the performance and delivery of technology services to WeWork Executive team Members and support teams.
• To work collaboratively with, and provide solutions to, the other Member and Corporate Technology Teams
• Using your unique skills, identify opportunities for continuous process improvements and if needed, partner with other WeWork Technology teams to design, plan and implement a resolution for Executive Team Members.
• Proactively ensure team member issues are, where possible, anticipated and resolved before they occur. Evaluate and educate Executive team Members and support teams on IT practices that maximize their working efficiency.
• Ability to use discretion and independent judgment in evaluating problems and creating solutions for Executive team Members.
• Designing, developing, creating and modifying computer systems or programs related to user or system design specifications or machine operating systems
• Analyzing and selecting and determining when to implement new technology, processes and procedures to meet hardware, software or system functional specifications
• Determining on what type of hardware or software the Executive Team Members and support teams should use.
• Representing the Company in selecting and negotiating the sourcing and purchasing of hardware or software for Executive Team Members
• Provide Executive Support Team Members with the tools that they need to be successful when support the Executive Team.
• Training Executive team Members and their support teams on new applications, and facilitate their implementation.
• Coordinating with Executive support teams regarding technology needs when traveling domestically and internationally.
• Coordinating with other Technology teams to proactively meet Executive needs (networking, audio visual ,etc.).
• Providing solutions, researching, and vetting vendors that can satisfy Executive team member requirements.
• Communicating with Executive support teams regarding future IT changes and implementations
• Develop and maintain contingency plans for team with backup plan in case of absence (illness, PTO, etc.), and notifying Executive support teams thereafter.
• Identify security risk and develop solutions to eliminate or minimize risk for Executive Team Members and their support teams.
• Primary interface for the Corporate Technology Team providing a positive experience for WeWork Executive Team Members through tailored IT solutions and the development and implementation of installation plans
• Communicate basic concepts to users of all computer literacy levels, in order to perform training, and generally support to all Executive WeWork Team Members globally
• On-Call global IT Executive support escalation for all WeWork locations
• Ensure Executive IT support staff are made aware of urgent support issues via agreed communication procedures.
• Vendor relations on behalf of the company including negotiating pricing, purchasing, delivery logistics, schedule and coordinate vendors for repairs for software & hardware
• Responsible for training of new Executive Support hires on Executive Support policies and procedures
• Continuous development & maintenance of documentation for existing and new process for Executive Support services
• Develop and implement projects specific to the needs of the Executive Team Members and their support teams.
• Create an environment that fosters the professional development and growth of Executive Support Team Members
• Developing Executive Team Member Office Equipment standards and working with Corporate Technology teams to implement
• Developing policies to outline expectation of the Executive Support team
• Continuous improvement of the Executive Team Member experience in regards to Corporate Technology
• AV Support for regional, leadership, and all-company meetings & broadcasts
Meet Some of WeWork's Employees
Amanda T.Senior Community Manager
Amanda oversees four WeWork locations in New York City. It's her job to ensure the Community Managers in those buildings are fully supported, creating building strategies, and innovating on member experience.
Back to top