Lead, Culture Operations
Lead, Culture Operations
The Lead, Culture Operations will report to the Director of Culture Operations and work closely with the Culture Directors to support the management and execution of initiatives that impact the WeWork's company culture. While deployed on an initiative, they will take direction from the Culture Director who is responsible for the overall completion of the project. The Culture Lead's role in an initiatives will vary from light administration support through full project management. The scope on these various initiatives will be defined jointly by the Culture Directors and Culture Operations.
It is important that this individual is a role model of WeWork's culture. He or she will need to be integrated into the employee base and maintain an understanding of the WeWork company culture. This will require the ability to effectively communicate with employees and structure meaningful ways to collect feedback from the field. Additionally, this individual will need to play an active role at employee events that have an impact on employee culture.
Candidates must be passionate about WeWork's culture and take it's growth incredibly seriously. This person will be an essential source of positive energy within the company. He or she will need to balance being a symbolic embodiment of WeWork's culture and the ability to tactically execute.
- Support the administration of initiatives with a high level of detail and organization
- Lead and execute on initiatives using project management skills.
- Utilize effective communication for Internal Communications needs (copywriting, email communication, etc.).
- Play an active role at WeWork employee events, including but not limited to Summer Camp and Global Summit.
- Participate in cross-functional collaboration with the Internal Communications team, People team, and other teams as needed.
- Provide meaningful and concise updates in weekly team meetings with the HQ Culture team.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for culture initiatives using insight gathered from the employee base.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- At least 1 year tenure at WeWork, ideally in a team environment.
- At least 1-3 years experience in people management, project management, hospitality, or communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Excellent relationship building skills - strong sense of awareness when interacting with individuals.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and execute in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a strong work ethic and ownership mentality.
- Analytical yet creative with strong problem solving skills.
- Team player who exemplifies the WeWork values in their daily work.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, and empathy.
- Passion and understanding for WeWork mission, values, and culture.
- Business Level : English, Native Level : Japanese
Back to top