Junior Product Marketing Manager, EMEA
Product Marketing Manager, EMEA
WeWork is one of the great disruptors of the modern tech landscape. We provide the space, technology, and services to help people do what they love to help create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living.
WeWork is constantly optimising its product set to meet the evolving needs of the market. We offer a range of products, suitable for businesses of all sizes, some global and others region specific.
We are looking for an experienced product marketer to join our EMEA marketing team to support all areas of product marketing, for the diverse range of products that we offer, across all markets in region.
The successful candidate will be an mid-level marketer with some product marketing experience for a relevant business (tech or real estate experience preferred). The role will sit in a central regional team in London and support all markets across EMEA, reporting into the regional Senior Product Marketing Manager in region.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Competitor and market research
- Product positioning
- FAB prioritisation
- Regional & Audience adaptation
- Report, track and optimise product marketing efforts across the funnel
- Partner with audience teams to understand adaptability of product message
- Collaborate with all areas of the business to ensure product narrative & features clearly defined, understood and located.
- 4+ years experience in product marketing for tech or RE business
- B2B Marketing experience
- Experience with cross functional collaboration
- Track record of driving business results through brilliant marketing
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic, looking for the right company to support personal growth
- Strong track record in thriving in a hyper-growth environment
- Tech-savvy and up-to-date on all marketing tools, platforms and resources
- Experience in real estate or technology preferred but not essential
Who You Are
- Customer-obsessed: You're passionate about becoming an expert on the enterprise buyer, in order to create assets that speak to our unique targets
- Date-driven: You understand the importance of effectively measuring and reporting back on all activity
- An experimenter: You see every task as an opportunity to test and learn
- A go-getter: You're driven, optimistic and get things done
- A storyteller: You're an original and you love to bring out originality in others. You pride yourself on your ability to turn business-speak into irresistible stories;
- Omni-everything: You can work with content experts to weave a compelling tale in any medium, from pitches to Snapchat stories to blogs, whitepapers and presentations;
- Results-focused: You understand that the purpose of marketing is to drive results, and are passionate about helping clients and internal stakeholders get there too;
- A lifelong learner: You're curious about writing, creativity, marketing and the world. You're not scared to say "I don't know, but I'll find out!"
- Entrepreneurial - you bring a high level of self-directed energy, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win
- A strong communicator: articulate, direct and clear
- Collaborative : you have excellent relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Adaptable: you can operate in a fast-paced environment where the rules are often being defined just in time
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of "we" and in the movement we're a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We're just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we're not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We're not perfect and we don't pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We're persistent and knock down walls-literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don't take success for granted. We're happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we're all human, and know we can't do any of this alone.
Back to top